Junior Counsel Annual Plan
For new businesses with smaller legal needs.
The Junior Counsel Annual Plan includes:
- Initial business assessment to evaluate your legal needs.
- Initial review and consultation for any contract.
- Drafting of two contracts.
- Two letters sent to resolve issues with third parties.
- Creation or amendment of one business entity.
- Drafting or amendment of one operating agreement.
- Drafting of annual corporate report.
- Simple questions answered by e-mail or phone.
- Discount of 10% on all other legal services during the year.